Peppers Dog Park
PEPPERS DOG PARK
After land was generously donated by Reuben and Clarice Liechty, land was developed into the current Peppers Dog Park. Peppers Dog Park consists of approximately 2 acres, located at 103 13th ST. SW. Peppers Dog Park consists of two fenced in areas for small and large dogs. Water and doggie pots are available.
Dog Park Rules
1. Hours of operation are from dawn to dusk
2. Owners are legally responsible for their dogs &
any injuries caused by them.
3. The dog park is tobacco free – smoking and chewing
tobacco are not permitted in the parks or on the
grounds, including the parking area.
4. Alcohol and Food are not permitted in the park or on
the grounds including the parking area.
5. No children under the age of 12 are permitted in the
dog park. Children 12 and older must be accompanied by an adult.
6. Female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the dog park.
7. No puppies under four months are allowed in the dog park.
8. No more than three dogs per handler are permitted.
9. Dogs must wear a collar, carry ID tags, be properly licensed, inoculated and in
10. Owners must carry a leash at all times; Dogs should be leashed before entering
and prior to leaving the park. Do not leave leashes on the dogs in the park.
11. Dogs 17 inches or less at the shoulders use the small dog section of the park.
12. One family of dogs through the gate at a time.
13. Dogs must not be left unattended or out of sight. Owners must remain in the park
with their dog at all times.
14. Owners must clean up after their dogs and repair any holes left by their pet.
15. Dogs must be removed from the dog park at the first sign of aggression.
16. Violators will be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park
Follow us on Facebook