Youth Girls Basketball
JPRD will be holding a six week program to introduce your child to the fundaments of basketball. Participants practice fundamental skills the first half and play a game the second half with an emphasis on teamwork and sportsmanship throughout the program. This program will be held on Saturday mornings at Two Rivers Activity Center in the Spring of 2021. Deadline is March 12, 2021.
March 20, 27
April 10, 17, 24
Safe Training Protocols:
• We will encourage one another through air high fives and verbal communication.
• Our instructors will be supplied with a mask to utilize when it is necessary to work in close proximity to athletes.
• Athletes and instructors will follow all facility guidelines during training sessions.
• All of our facility equipment gets routinely sanitized to maintain a clean and safe environment.
• We ask everyone to use door #7 by the Bubble to enter and exit the facility for Youth Basketball.
• We will allow one adult per registered player in the gym, no additional spectators.
• Please enter no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled group time.
• Water fountains are for filling bottles only so make sure to bring a water bottle with you.
• Locker rooms will not be available, please come dressed and ready to play.
$25.00 per child, after the deadline the fee will be $30.00. Register online at the link below today! If you are unable to register online please print the registration form found here and return to the Parks Office with payment by March 12th, 2021. Schedules, rosters and t-shirts can be picked up at Gun and Reel Sports starting March 18th, 2021.