JPRD will be holding a six week program to introduce your child to the fundaments of volleyball. Participants practice fundamental skills with an emphasis on teamwork and sportsmanship throughout the program. This program will be held on Saturday mornings at Two Rivers Activity Center from December 4th, 2021 – January 22nd, 2022 for youth girls in grades 1 – 4. T-shirts may be picked up at Gun-n-Reel beginning on December 2nd.
December 4th, 11th, 18th (2021) January 1st, 8th, 15th (2022)
Grades 3 & 4: 9:00am – 10:00am
Grades 1 & 2: 10:00am – 11:00am
Safe Training Protocols:
• We will encourage one another through air high fives and verbal communication.
• Our instructors will be supplied with a mask to utilize when it is necessary to work in close proximity to athletes.
• Athletes and instructors will follow all facility guidelines during training sessions.
• All of our facility equipment gets routinely sanitized to maintain a clean and safe environment.
• We ask everyone to use door #7 by the Bubble to enter and exit the facility for Youth Volleyball.
• We will allow one adult per registered player in the gym, no additional spectators.
• Please enter no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled group time.
• Water fountains are for filling bottles only so make sure to bring a water bottle with you.
• Locker rooms will not be available, please come dressed and ready to play.
Masks are required.
$25.00 per child, after the deadline of December 4th, the fee will be $30.00.