Youth Girls Volleyball
JPRD will be holding a six week program to introduce your child to the fundaments of volleyball. Participants practice fundamental skills the first half and play a game the second half with an emphasis on teamwork and sportsmanship throughout the program. This program will be held on Saturday mornings at Two Rivers Activity Center from December 5th, 2020 – January 16, 2021 for youth girls in grades 1 – 4.
December 5th, 12th, 19th, January 2nd, 9th, 16th
Grades 3 & 4: 9:00am – 10:00am
Grades 1 & 2: 10:00am – 11:00am
Safe Training Protocols:
• We will encourage one another through air high fives and verbal communication.
• Our instructors will be supplied with a mask to utilize when it is necessary to work in close proximity to athletes.
• Athletes and instructors will follow all facility guidelines during training sessions.
• All of our facility equipment gets routinely sanitized to maintain a clean and safe environment.
• We ask everyone to use door #7 by the Bubble to enter and exit the facility for Youth Volleyball.
• We will allow one adult per registered player in the gym, no additional spectators.
• Please enter no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled group time.
• Water fountains are for filling bottles only so make sure to bring a water bottle with you.
• Locker rooms will not be available, please come dressed and ready to play.
$20.00 per child, after the deadline of November 25th, the fee will be $30.00. Registration will be available online, check back closer to the date for the registration to become active.