Adult Co-ed Volleyball
Due to COVID-19 Jamestown Parks and Recreation has made the following changes to Recreation Leagues held at Two Rivers Activity Center based upon the ND SMART RESTART universal protocols and industry specific standards for fitness centers. We ask all participants to abide by these guidelines so we can continue to offer this opportunity in our community.
- All participants should self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 and not participate if not feeling well.
- Only rostered players will be allowed to enter TRAC. No spectators will be allowed.
- All players will be required to enter and exit TRAC through door #7, located near the Bubble. This will help to reduce congestion at the main entry to TRAC and minimize the number of people in each area of the facility. These doors will remain locked however a staff person will open them 15 minutes prior to games beginning. Please don’t arrive more than 15 minutes early for your game.
- No colored drinks allowed in the gym, water only.
- No outside shoes allowed on playing court area. Please bring an extra pair to change into.
- Locker rooms will not be available, come dressed and ready to play.
- The restroom in the hall to the Bubble will be available for use.
- Bring a water bottle as the water fountains are only available to fill bottles.
We are looking forward to getting started and need your help by following this guidelines so we continue to play as safely as possible.