Adult Women’s Volleyball League
On Friday, November 13, 2020 Governor Doug Burgum issued Executive Order 2020-43.
The order was issued to slow and mitigate the rapid spread of COVID-19 throughout our state and addresses specific items including those that effect operations at Jamestown Parks and Recreation facilities. JPRD will resume game play for adult leagues on December 21st. Please see new schedule below.
Due to COVID 19 Jamestown Parks and Recreation has made the following changes to Recreation Leagues held at Two Rivers Activity Center based upon the ND SMART RESTART universal protocols and industry specific standards for fitness centers. We ask all participants to abide by these guidelines so we can continue to offer this opportunity in our community.
- All participants should self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 and not participate if not feeling well.
- The ability to hold recreational league programming is directed by the current risk level as determined by the ND Department of Health. Group sports, where more than 10 participants are playing at the same time in indoor spaces, including participants on the bench or on shifts, are only allowed in the green and blue risk level. The start of Women’s Volleyball league games have been pushed back to October 12 because Stutsman County is currently in the yellow risk level. We are hopeful that the risk level for Stutsman County will return to green and we can continue on with games.
- Only rostered players will be allowed to enter TRAC. No spectators will be allowed.
- All players will be required to enter and exit TRAC through door #7, located near the Bubble. This will help to reduce congestion at the main entry to TRAC and minimize the number of people in each area of the facility. These doors will remain locked however a staff person will open them 15 minutes prior to games beginning. Please don’t arrive more than 15 minutes early for your game.
- Locker rooms will not be available, come dressed and ready to play. The restroom in the hall to the Bubble will be available for use. Bring a water bottle as the water fountains are only available to fill bottles.
We are looking forward to getting started and need your help by following this guidelines so we continue to play as safely as possible.
The Jamestown Parks & Recreation Department announce that teams are now forming for the women’s and co-ed volleyball teams. Players and teams planning to participate are reminded that in order to secure a spot in the league. Rosters and registration fees must be turned into the Jamestown Parks & Recreation office. A $25.00 late fee will be added if rosters and full payment are not turned in by the deadline.
Leagues will be filled on a first come-first served basis, so organize your team early to guarantee a spot. Registration forms are available below or at the Parks & Recreation office, 1002 2nd Ave SE. Return forms and payment to Parks and Recreation office, Box 2014.