Youth Boys Basketball
JPRD will be holding a six week program to introduce your child to the fundaments of basketball. Participants practice fundamental skills the first half and play a game the second half with an emphasis on teamwork and sportsmanship throughout the program. This program will be held on Saturday mornings at Two Rivers Activity Center from January 30 – March 6, 2021 for youth boys in grades 1 – 4.
January 30 – March 6, 2021 @ TRAC. Time of program is yet to be determined.
Safe Training Protocols:
• We will encourage one another through air high fives and verbal communication.
• Our instructors will be supplied with a mask to utilize when it is necessary to work in close proximity to athletes.
• Athletes and instructors will follow all facility guidelines during training sessions.
• All of our facility equipment gets routinely sanitized to maintain a clean and safe environment.
• We ask everyone to use door #7 by the Bubble to enter and exit the facility for Youth Basketball.
• We will allow one adult per registered player in the gym, no additional spectators.
• Please enter no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled group time.
• Water fountains are for filling bottles only so make sure to bring a water bottle with you.
• Locker rooms will not be available, please come dressed and ready to play.
• Masks are required.
$25.00 per child, after the deadline of January 22nd, the fee will be $30.00.